the Magic "book" created for a young man!

 This was quite a challenge - some things went pear shaped - but I was able to rectify some parts - otherwise "well it doesn't matter" as it a book that the young man can easily fix if he wishes. I'd made 3 envelopes with "stuff" but only 2 ended up in the book. Most of the paper is fabriano fine art paper and a heavy duty tracing paper that I sprayed with Indian ink,  which gave me some headaches but in the end, I learned a lot and it's not too badder outcome!

cover size: 25 x 21cm with 6 pages that have a lot of attitude - many cards that have both sayings on them, and space for writing - there are 2 x 4 page notepads in the flips outs and of course 2 envelopes full of things. 

Now let's see if I can load the page pictures - apologies some have gotten out of order - I've taken some of the insert cards out for you to see...












"I think there is a double up"

Blogger and my gadgets not necessarily in sync...
Apologies for any slightly blurry, have hand disabilities!

***





Comments

Ann said…
Oh this is fabulous. I just love the look of the pages. Lots of room in those pages
No need to apologise at all. Every image quite readable and very nice.
MadSnapper said…
black and white is my favoirite color scheme. that makes it perfect to me..
Anonymous said…
I tried to think of myself as a young boy receiving this.
my very own book with secret compartments and everything!
well done Catherine! XO
Rose said…
Oh, wow! This is so cool. I am so tired this morn I cannot read what is written...will come back later and click to open each pic in a new tab. Then I will be able to. This wonderful and was so fun to look at.

I don't know what it is, but I have been having a bit of funniness even with blogger. I will click to do something on one of my blogs, and that is not even loading pics. And it will spin and spin as if I am trying to load something. So it my not be your devices or the other blog.
thanks everyone for your comments...

the book, the wand and some extra paper will leave on Sunday...his Mother is taking to see an fibre show at Henderson and then we are going to Spotlight as I need to return an object - a type of storage unit thing (not big) but a good % of the drawers will not open! And I thought it was a sturdier object but it's as wonky as h*ll...

so todays' sort up of bits and pieces didn't go according to plan...created some tags instead!

Popular Posts