taking a break

 Yep, I know it's been awhile since I even posted here - apologies

But now I need to take a break 

- various reasons 

including NZ is moving to a new system that is apparently going to be the best way forward due to Delta/Covid - and I'm not ready for it. 

I don't where I'm going with my art, made a lot - but need to work through that

I'm still have "meltdowns" caused by seemingly minor irritations and that means I have to rethink regular life a little more

And just stuff...needs action but I'm not sure what...

Seeing in the future

Cheers Catherine 



Comments

Ann said…
Take care and I hope all works out well for you.
MadSnapper said…
prayers for you to make the right decisions and for stuff to change for the better for you.. I know about the meltdowns, i have had them too. there was a period of 3 months that i thought I might never come back from meltdowns. but now I am up and not melting. hugs and best wishes for what ever you need to happen for you
Anonymous said…
bless you Catherine. you have a following who Care about you!
maybe you just need some totally ME time! xo
Thanks Ann, Sandra and Tammy

Still working on life, learning what can cause a meltdown - understanding how to overcome them, like it "do nothing" asap...

One of the things was some well meaning people here, suggested "keep busy" but actually in a way that's not the right thing - i.e. "learning"

Popular Posts