prints from gelli plate WIP


Silent post...

Comments

mostly I will post one picture via the app on my phone

working on "making material" for various reasons

but this because of a online course I'm doing where the tutor inspires you "do more" with your gelli plate. And that's what's happening here

the red/white one are mainly ghost prints and I will fun them through the plate again soon...

the bigger items on the Left are all ghost overlay prints on a type of tracing paper I found in my paper stash...
MadSnapper said…
I like the two red prints, bottom row right...
Sandra - thanks, I like them too and will probably use them as is with a little "red" added as inking... I've a couple of pink/red books on the back burner.
Ann said…
I have a gelli plate. I haven't used it in a long time. These are all nice. Have fun making more.
Ann, made another batch this morning, found a couple of stencils I'd forgotten I had, made more interesting marks...

Popular Posts