having so much trouble with Blogger

 that I probably won't post much at all 

I'm still doing my "arty things" but much slower which is okay with me.

I just joined a year long program that is all taught online - to do with mixed media. Hoping to learn a few things, particularly in using certain tools and materials. I've never had any formal training rather "do via seat of my pants" 

Tomorrow, I'm off on a 4 day trip to Wellington our capital and the main reason is to attending the Wearable Arts show (WOW). First trip out of Auckland, and really hope they weather man has got it wrong, and there will be NO SNOW! 

Cheers Catherine from New Zealand 

Comments

Ann said…
Sorry to hear you are having problems with blogger.
Everything I make I learned how to do the same as you. The occasional video to help with details is the extent of my training.
Enjoy your trip and I hope your weatherman is wrong too. I know I am not ready for snow at all.

Popular Posts