covid art

I've not achieved much since I unexpectedly caught covid. 

I'd gone a week's trial at Abbeyfield and on the Monday one of the in-house residents tested positive. We all became household contacts and then suddenly Wednesday morning I you tested positive 

So my trial is now "unavoidably detained" in my room. I'll be released tomorrow morning and will return to my home in New Lynn.

I'd expected to trialing a week but not I've been here in solitary mode nearly 2 weeks. New Zealand govt has strict isolation rules. I've been looked after food wise and I had access to the front garden, masked. 

I bought limited art supplies here a few things, nothing truly finished...
these black pieces will frame this, but enough black to do it here
WIP concertina book which I started before covid struck. 

Looking forward to my own bed, and just being home.
Indirectly I've enjoyed being here and hope I gain a permanent placement here.

Los of good reasons to come live in this small seniors community

Cheers Catherine in New Zealand 

Comments

Ann said…
Well I'm sorry to hear you tested positive but I love your Covid Art.
Ann

thanks...I'm home now, recovering more from my run in with Mr Covid. Hoping to get back to some more layering after I finish tidying these ones up...

Popular Posts