creative mojo returned

My creativity has returned, possibly because some if my jitters, balance is a bit better. And generally feeling I might be coming to terms with some health issues.

Here are a selection of completed through to experiment and onto next WIP

potentially next book, haven't decided on orientation yet, just the base cover. Which was the ink drop paper, slightly extras layered on. 
experiment with some old cupcake paper cases. Using alcohol and acrylic inks. Evolution not known, but some fun with waste.
these are the semi retro cases. I glued down the cut edge. 
I needed a break from the blue/green book so this was just the ticket. Evolution not know. Possibly a book cover. 
this the blue/green book that I made for a friend. I added beads to the fixings that are hanging. Pages inside A5 size, that turquoise cloth had extra gold paint added. The decorative element created with alcohol inks...
And that's about that. Taking my time, enjoying and si forth
Cheers Catherine in New Zealand

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like them all!
but especially the distinctly underwater feel in the first photo... at least for me.
it has that illusive and magical vibe of life under the sea!
I'm glad things are working out. life is good. XO
MadSnapper said…
the book cover is my favorite, and i like those little fans on the black. glad the mojo is back, mine went missing, i found it for 2 days and it went missing again. hope yours stays for a while
Ann said…
Those cupcake papers look like little fans. Beautiful.
Thanks Everyone

it feels good to be able to dabble and not worry about time. It been a long time, since I was so involved that I've forgotten to do lunch. So lunch should've been done by 1pm, a tradesman expected, and I was still making it, eating it whilst he was here...

Popular Posts