More Miniature Crumb Quilts

 All of these are in the "maybe finished" pile - very few of them have any title and none are signed or dated. But I'm still enjoying the process and I've been adding some cloth or similar here and there. Just what is at hand, has been created before and so forth. 

I don't think Blogger likes me much - but if there aren't  about 15 - then probably they are lost in the mists of time. 

I found an interesting idea as I want basically to list these are a series starting with something like 001 and carrying on

Flawsome - adj

Embrace the "Flaws" and know they are awesome regardless

Anon 

















Comments

Ann said…
Beautiful, each and every one.
MadSnapper said…
I am loving the word flawsome! these are lovely to me
Ann, thanks - it seems that everyone likes the majority - so I seem to know what works...

Sandra, I too love my new found word. And I'm considering using it has the title of the works - so it might be Flawsome Series #001 .... #020 ... #100...
Even though only a handful of people will nit-pick when they see them up close, it will stop them in their tracks...

Popular Posts