Still on an art break

I'm still taking some time out but I do seem to be getting closer to a future "art" which has to do with photography - and area I have let slide for some reason, I can't fathom. 

I've spent a lot of time looking at "memory sticks" of art life before now - both from before art school, art school projects, and more recently. And some of those pictures have "spoken". Along with text on documents, it's been interesting and informative. 

I managed to resolve downloading photos from camera gadgets to computer properly.

At some point I will return!

Let's see if I can upload any photo...

3 Oranges (2018)

sampling an idea June 2021

Long Bay Reserve ?2018

                                                                a type of mandala, 2017 (art school)


Comments

Ann said…
I can't remember the last time I picked up my camera. I've gotten lazy about taking pictures.
Love your photos here. I wondered what those were in the first picture. I'm glad you said they were oranges. Now that I know I'm wondering why I didn't see it to begin with..lol
Anonymous said…
photography has always been a favorite of mine.
I'm glad you're pursuing it. it's always fun and enlightening to see the world through someone else's eyes.
Ann - interesting how our eyes assume that the "objects" isn't what it is. Unexpected places I suspect. :-)

tammy - thanks, may be some time before I nail whatever I'm going to do, but actually enjoying "not having anything to do" - which is funny because there is a whole of "doing to be done" if I want. Today starting yet another sort up of supplies here. Not necessarily making any order quite yet.
MadSnapper said…
thanks for all the comments and for the link about the flours, saved it to my favorties to re read in future

Popular Posts