apologies but taking a break from "making"

 I note that it's been well over a month since I reported anything in the "making line" - well, finally things with my health changed, in some ways for the better. A chance change of GP/doctor who was very interested in solving things and although I'm making progress with some of the changes - still "looking at reasons" - and then trying to "balance me" 

So that point, I'm NOT MAKING - I probably could lose myself in a whole day of art supplies. But for now I'm sorting up more of my stash supplies - looking at a lot of piles of apparently WIP objects. And studying the inspiration that others have been creating. 


Comments

Ann said…
No need for apologies. Life happens and sometimes blogging, and even creating, need to take a back seat. It was good to see a post from your today though
thanks Ann...one day I will get back to it :-)

Popular Posts