Little Art Books...

 Apologies friends, it's been awhile I know...some of said reasons to do with life, some to do with health, some about 2020. And then within life, trying to make future sit well with me and finding that "health" decided to put the Khyber's on that...

But I have completed 2 more mini art books - here are the covers:




90% Green...

These notebooks were once handmade notebooks, but then people said "we don't write anything now, we have a smartphone"! 
So I decided to make them into mainly collaged pages and that's been fun...

I still have more notebooks to be rejigged...

 

Comments

Susan Lenz said…
Great notebooks, whether with blank pages or collaged pages as I am still someone who uses notebooks to write things down!
Anonymous said…
these are beautiful.
a better word for small beautiful things...
exquisite!
Susan: we are rare breed - both books have spaces to write in though

tammy: thanks for exquisite
Ann said…
Great looking art books. I especially like the look of the first one. The texture is fabulous.
Ann: I too like the cover of that book - it worked well, which often doesn't happen...
Rajani Rehana said…
Please read my post

Popular Posts