Up to Thursday photos

 

A street type of power box that has been painted with a design pertaining to the area, in this case this is at the bottom of Links Road. On the other side if a big golf course...

Which actually cuts my direct walking route in half from Blockhouse Bay to Home...took that walk today as I couldn't be bothered getting the bus back. A longish walk but good to do since slacked off a bit recently as "vertigo" annoying me. Know what to do when that hits, find a "seat" and return my brain/soul to reality. 

2nd patch of flowering daisies this week - today on Bolton Street between ???street and Portage Rd on my walk back home today (see above)

Lawson Park my local football ground - on another part of Willerton, New Lynn. Stopped off to view it from this seated angle the other day 

that same day another bunch of flowering daisies on Seabrook (near to Willerton)

***



Comments

CheerfulMonk said…
I love it that you are taking and sharing your photos. The painting of the golf ball is clever. 🙂
thanks...seems like a better place to place "walking around" photos. And I'll keep an eye out for more "street utility boxes" I know there are a few down in the village that relate to the history of New Lynn both brick works and ceramic household wares.
Ann said…
It was nice being along on your walk. I like the daisies.
Anonymous said…
especially love the plots of daisies.
they're such a cheerful flower.
and yes. what Ann said! xo

Popular Posts