It's been awhile, I lost and re-found my art mojo

 I certainly haven't forgotten I could create "art" but the current issues here in New Zealand, have at times have me fall into "lost my mojo" - sometime last week, it returned. A small pile of "waiting by the machine to stitch together" got underway and I created some more preparatory papers. These papers weren't the kind you buy at the art store - but I was pleased that I could "just wander with mediums" - sampled a few, have more to do. But my paint room had to revert back to the laundry, for a few days!







And right now, it's the beginning of the new week, and I'm going to be doing some more collage as over the w/end I found I had time to tear up some paper!

Comments

CheerfulMonk said…
I don ‘t think you lost it, I think you needed a vacation. I’m glad you came back refreshed. :)
thanks CM - aha...

I filled the machine bobbins today, but still need to decide what top coloured thread I want to use next.
Actually that's not true, I need to make up some more layers :-)
Ann said…
I know how it feels to lose the mojo. Looking at these you are definitely back. keep on creating.
Susan Lenz said…
Lovely work! Susan
Anonymous said…
sometimes a respite from the mojo gives new insights. I think you're doing great!
Ann: my excuse for falling of the wagon was on a completely different sphere to yours but thanks anyway for understanding.

Susan: thanks - quite small in comparison with your art works

tammy: thanks, now to try and return the stool that has a large pile of papers on it to being just a "stool for bums to sit on"
Rose said…
I so love these, but the third photo is my favorite...it makes my heart sing.
Thank you for stopping over at my blog. You are a no-reply so I couldn't comment back. Your artwork is very interesting. I like it! You are very creative.
Rose, oops forgot to say "thanks..."

Debby, I forgot to hit the "reply button" thanks for coming by...

My mojo is back again, helped along by an illustrated book I recently bought ... which relates to our L/4 lockdown period when Claire decided a drawing a day was in order. The pages are dated, so I've looked at what I did yesterday and it related a little, but today it relates big time ...

Popular Posts