Two forward things:

I've not made cards for some years, and when I did, I used card stock that was already a card. And of course my own art photography, mainly plants. 

Recently I started thinking it was time to make more cards, as I wanted to try out an idea...that idea is still WIP...but when I played around with the alcohol inks, I thought "well maybe I should try it out again..." This time I'm doing it under the semi-guidance of Erin Reed (cardmaker online)

But this first one is not from me turning card stock into a card but again from using a card already constructed and this one is basically a recycled card that I picked up with a bunch from some op-shop. The pictures on the front of these ones odd, but you can't see them now!

Abstract Landscape with alcohol inks and marks created by another medium
Small blank card with envelope (not in photo)
Design is with alcohol ink and another medium to make marks

***
Also note that from 11.59pm (June 8) tonight, we in New Zealand go to Level 1 which although there are some restrictions to do with international travel, life is basically normal.
However, we are aware that is not the same for many people in other countries.

Keep Well, Stay Safe
Wherever thee may roam

(using new blogger platform)

Comments

Rose said…
This is just beautiful!
thanks...got on a roll today, and so about to post some more finished cards
Ann said…
The paper from your alcohol ink experiment is perfect for cards. It looks great.
Ann: it sure does, takes a day or more to dry though, especially where there are "blobs" and because I'm not controlling the drips, it's even better...

Popular Posts