Mini notebooks...

been on a bit of a roll lately...fixing paper that was already partially underway...still quite a few in the pipeline, especially since I found a box with some others partially underway!

Top and Bottom rows: most are 2-3 x 3-4" in size. All have at least 12 pages but not every page is writable ... the words on the Bottom left read: give some a BIG hug (extracted from a book page)

Middle row: the one in the middle is very small but still has 12 pages; the 2 on either side aren't exactly books but they appear to be, and have a writable middle and some pockets, just for fun...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would think the small ones are rather hard to work on.
they would be for me anyway. but they're so sweet!
people always love small for some reason. at least women do.
have you noticed? :)
I like the regular book size though. thinking in 'journal' terms I suppose!
but I'm glad you found the box with so many partially on their way... FUN!
Ann Thompson said…
Looks like you've been busy. They all look great
yes and no on the small ones...as often the paper scrap I was attempting to use, just toooooooo small!

finding more in boxes...well it depends what you deem "fun" as it just means I have still much to do...

working on an interesting "book" which is going to take some time to rejuvenate...

and I was looking at something "pink" again, small like above (err maybe a bit bigger than the bigger ones here...and suddenly a whole lot of pink pages appeared; so that's going to happen...
I'm lucky, I have a lot of time to do whatever I want...and I seem to be just surrounded with objects that want me to be "busy"...
CheerfulMonk said…
"I'm lucky, I have a lot of time to do whatever I want..." For me that is the greatest luxury, I'm so glad you have it too. I think the notebooks are cute.
thanks...I like them as well. Well actually anything I don't like, disappears :-)

Popular Posts