Notebooks - variety

okay there aren't millions but getting papers together and stitched into the covers...has been part of the focus today!

Some were ready for the awl, the needle and thread - whilst others had no papers but had the cover, or had the papers but no cover...

I'm trying to work through some "stacks of piles" that I created in the tidy up before I went away. I may never of course ever get to the base line!

L: tapa cloth cover, Far R: quite small, trying something out as I have a lot of small nice sheets of pad paper, Middle Top: very small, Middle bottom, not much bigger!

L: the signature had no cover, so it got these, R: this wasn't like this at all, I glued the tape upside down...so I had to change the set up. You won't be able to see it but it has glossy dots in the lettering!


I'm working on various other paper/card things...but they probably won't be truly finished, at this point, as they could be for future books and could have other things added. Similar to the little green book above, not that label added today...

Comments

Ann said…
Looks like you've been very busy. They all look wonderful. I like the look of that tapa cloth
Anonymous said…
sheep dip! LOL.
love it.
and have favorite of course in each set. fun. as always! xo
yes the tapa cloth is very nice...I don't have a lot of it and it's sure to run out...but that is something I will be happy to happen. Finally something really run out...possibly could get more, but do I need it (no) :-)
when you find the "right advert" you know you gonna have to use it...

Popular Posts