More Notebooks - WIP

none of these are complete - none have their papers stitched in - but they have been "made" upon over the last few days...

while I was searching for some lost tools, I decided to use up some scraps and other embellishments that I've had some time...mostly in the fun line of crafting. So that's what I've been doing.

as well as the more new works where I create the coloured papers and so forth...

the 2 longer ones, only the covers with my actual artworks (printed), the ones with the hearts, just playing around with stuff & the other two collage on A4 paper and then cut up to fit (these smaller ones about greeting card size)


L: underpaper, an interesting fabric I acquired which I put through the copier, and again hearts, M: layered up old art works of mine that I have cut up - the little object at the top (not inserted yet) a miniature book, R: some of the alcohol inked paper with additional inks smeared...ALL WIP

I'm not sure I'm actually ahead of the "morsels or random remains" but it's been a busy few days ... especially the weather hasn't been spring-like at all!

Comments

CheerfulMonk said…
Nothing like yucky weather to inspire us to work inside. I love the colors.
thanks...and working with colours were the objective, as long as it was overly green/blue...
oops as long as it was NOT overly...
Ann said…
I like them all. Very creative. I really like your idea of putting fabrics in the copier. I'll have to go through mine and see if I have any that is worth copying.
Anonymous said…
I think Spring is already in your heart! like Monk. . . love the colors!
I've done that quite a bit with the copier bed...not just fabric but often I will put random bits of paper (coloured/collage) on the bed - not always knowing which colour is going to come through and I've managed quite often to come up with something really good...

I've also put fresh leaves/petals on the bed; I got that idea when I was studying at art school - my mentor at time thought it was strange but I didn't...of course you have make sure you leaves are relatively dry and get them off the glass bed, smartly...

to me it leaves out a step in the printing model, photograph and downloaded to computer and then printed out...
thanks...going to spring away in a few hours...to look at more artful inspiration

Popular Posts