Scrap Scrash and Beginnings

Nothing has got into this post in order both the Scrap Scrash and the Beginnings...

These are the Scrap Scrash pieces
which I put onto some white sketch paper...in no particular order
Then I mod-podged over them, rectified some bits
Then added the tissue below


Order bamboozled but
this is the extra over the top of some of the others
the printed tissue which wonky on card is far L
the others are coffee dyed tissue from earlier dyeing session

Scrap Scrash!
This is what happens when you begin your day and the container falls off the table...

Inside pages of the folio which was what I was supposed to be doing today
Before Scrap Scrash happened

the vintage cards above are WIP the fit in the pockets created along the top of the 4 page foldout

More later


this is going to be front cover...WIP 
the paper doll tag isn't attached here; still wondering if best place for him

cards above are the reverse of cards above...

NOTE
Pink and Black/White journal still on "leave"




Comments

Ann said…
an interesting process. It's nice to see some of the steps you take to complete a project. Even the container on the floor since I do things like that all the time...lol
yes, the container falling on the floor isn't unusual but this time in way, good as the container was full of bits...the lid has gone AWOL

since I posted those tags - I've done more to some of them and started in on some others...
Anonymous said…
the beautiful thing about art is the personal tug on the heart strings...
the one in the upper left corner of the first pic here took me back
to a night I spent with my dad's mother. my paternal grandmother.
we had a grand time!
after dinner we settled in and talked like two young girls at a slumber party!
she talked about Texas and moving her three boys to OKC so they could be educated after their dad was killed in a train accident.
she brought out a box and it was a grocery list. a loaf of bread 2 cents.
milk … eggs... similar prices. I couldn't believe it!
she said yes. but it was the Great Depression. there was no money!
just your blank lined paper on the sepia colored tissue brought that evening back that I spent with her. priceless.
xo
interesting what memories come from someone else's "making" and thanks for the insight into that memory...
I've since added to some of those tags - when I suddenly realised that now there was more light in the living room (new bulb) I could do some more after dinner and before shooting off to bedroom...I did that until I realised more tissue glued to me than the tags...
This morning a quick look before I was back to bed, and it looks great but needs more layers on some!

Popular Posts