folded folio - basically completed

I might add some more words to some of the pages but for now, it's done and dusted.
Approx size 15 x 11cm when closed up...

front cover

showing the folio - unfolded; there is a mini writing pad on far R and a pocket to hold tags 2nd from L...and blank page to write on..

L & R folded in with graphics

showing the tags above their respective pockets; the big one are in the  of each page. All can be journaled on

*****
Enjoyed the process, am thinking of making a green one now...

But maybe I should finish "PINK"

Comments

Ann said…
This is wonderful. I think your next one should be whichever color makes you the happiest.
I think I want to make another - but with a slightly different slant - maybe not green, it was just I kept finding bits of green - and I've got some glorious lime green tissue...

However, I was thinking about a more concertina/accordion style...

BUT when I was tidying up (read: clearing a space for dinner, not really tidying up) I found 4 little notebooks that should be "finished" - so maybe I should also do that...
Remarkable and very attractive. Congratulations Catherine.
Anonymous said…
do you realize? these are really quite special.
there is something about them. they just beg to be 'keepers of memories!'
and it's amazing and fun to see what you will produce next! xo
thanks - the vintage look certainly appeared...
thanks...I think I'm beginning to realise quite a lot about my artistry.

interesting that the only real memory of my own in this particular art-piece is the pages relating to the cookbook that I occasionally used when cooking that type of ethnic foodstuff in the 1980s. I think what attracts me to using it now, is the page paper...which isn't very big at all...

Popular Posts