Both vintage and retro: WIP

I now have realised when I manage to get things fairly right - is after dinner in the evening...

This isn't how this started out...but in some ways this is way better than the previous trial

It's not FINISHED

But it's definitely on the way...

It has one signature which is sewn in; some of the pockets are made; some of the inserts are inserted...

the cover is approx 6 x 8"

the issues I have with any of these books are the "pages" and although there is a mess under this photo; the other table has bits of edges and bits all over it...

I feel that tomorrow I might make some ephemera

Comments

Ann said…
I like the vintage look of it. I have yet to discover a time of day that works best for me. Anymore I'm lucky if I can get anything started.
When the weather is diabolic, and I know I have to stay in (hate being out and about in the rain...) I manage to create all kinds of things.
Then when I was under the weather myself was throat/chest thing - it didn't matter what the weather was doing, "I wasn't doing anything..." other than keeping me topside.
So now I'm mostly better, but I've semi lost my own mojo and it had become uphill battle to get back to things...
I never much did anything after dinner/evening until the other day - when I found I could lose myself in things "making/creative" - maybe because I wasn't hungry...

Popular Posts