Tiny Tags....

Before these hit my eyeballs, I fixed the "pink book" cover...more on that later, when that's further underway.

Because of the recent sift/sort up AND then some shopping last week, my living space has shrunk considerably (read: no room for a person on couch)

I said, "I must get on with stuff..." A few tags are missing from this lot as they are already in the "pink work-bag" - some of these tags are not finished, basically those on top L...

Some are NOT tags but rather journaling cards...so they are bigger.

The tags though were either tags from clothing labels or somehow I seem to have bunch of tags ... that just needed altering....

Some of the additions are parts of my own art-making which I have photocopied and some are collage from various sources...

At some point after I had affixed the pink cover and started these...I felt hungry. YEP! usual problem when I get involved, well past lunchtime

So I feel that finishing up now, just after 4pm is pretty good...although there are lots of cutup snips of paper to be cleared off the floor - why do those things never fall into conveniently placed bins...


Comments

Ann said…
WOW, look at all those tags. Nice to have a collection of them ready to go either into a project or for some other purpose. I never thought to save the tags that come on clothes. What a great idea.
some "clothing tags" are better than others...of course it usually means need to put stuff on both sides so that you can write on reverse if you want.
I have found them useful as additional pieces in tuck spots - thanks to Junk Journalers at uTube with their ideas...plus these same people have boxes of ephemera all ready to use or to further embellish! Something I've not been into - I suppose because I'm not in a hurry...

Popular Posts