And a whole lot of green...

This a gift for a friend, as soon as shes the cover on f/book she will know it's for her...she has a love affair with a frog family who live in her pond...

It's not very big, not as big as #1 = 5.1/4 x 7" - spine depth about 3/4"

It's got quite a lot of pages, 3 signatures (forget how pages many in each) but some have card weight pages. Some pages of course you can't write on; some have extra stamping along with more frogs doing funny things, insert journaling cards

The dangles on the spine actually are not correctly done, I first started with the "hole" in wrong place, looked at dear uTube - ooops so put another hole in further up. But I don't have the necessary widgets so have had to make do...

There are edge issues of the cover inside, which I could fix, and I might - still playing around with that...

There's an issue with the last signature, when someone put the spine attaching hole in the wrong place, then the tie bit snapped when I was putting it in, so when I put through another tie thread...well, it still works, just a bit wonky!

The semi-elastic tie wrap comes off. I had planned on some beads added to it, but not done...

Comments

CheerfulMonk said…
I love the colors!
Cathy said…
Looks good. I'm sure it'll all come together the way you want it to in the end
Anonymous said…
what a sweet idea! I think it turned out well. and she will love the wonky of it.
that's what makes it unique and wonderful!
I heard what I guess was a frog last night through my open window.
only it didn't sound like any frog I've ever heard before! maybe he was hoarse.
on this Spring roller coaster ride... warm then cold then warm...
A bit more research and now know how to attach my dragon fly et al...but that needs me to visit with a retailer.
My friend won't be coming until next week, as she has gone away for the w/end...

Popular Posts